- Personal Medical Services - Dr. Malik
- Maternity Care: Ante-natal & Post-natal Care - Dr. Malik & Midwife
- Child Health Surveillance: - Dr. Malik & Health Visitor
- Pre-conceptual Advice & Family Planning - Dr. Malik & Practice Nurse
- Chlamydia (under 25’s) self-check kits - Practice Nurse
- Minor Injuries - Dr. Malik & Practice Nurse
- HRT - Dr. Malik & Practice Nurse
- Wound Care & Dressings - Practice Nurse
- New Patient Health Check - Practice Nurse
- Learning Disability Annual Check - Practice Nurse
- NHS Health Check - Dr. Malik & Practice Nurse
- Cervical Smear - Practice Nurse
- Smoking Cessation Advice - Practice Nurse
- Wart Treatment - Dr. Malik & Practice Nurse
- Ear Syringing - Practice Nurse (After consultation with the doctor)
- Travel Advice and Vaccinations - Practice Nurse
- Childhood Immunisations - Practice Nurse
- Flu, Shingles & Pneumococcal Vaccinations - Practice Nurse
- Long Term Conditions/Chronic Disease Management (Asthma/COPD, Diabetes, Cancer, Hypertension, Cardiovascular, Chronic Kidney Disease, Stroke/TIA, Obesity, Coronary Heart Disease, Mental illness, Hypothyroidism etc - Dr Malik, Practice Nurse, District Nurse.
Prevention of Ill Health
We encourage all patients between the ages of 15 and over to attend a consultation with a nurse in the practice every year. This gives an opportunity to carry out some tests, such as blood pressure reading, and check ups which can prevent future health problems. If you are fully housebound and unable to come to the surgery, please let us know.
Hospital Run Phlebotomy Service
You can have your blood test here Monday to Friday between 12.30 - 2.00pm by making an appointment via phoning 01702 422555. Please bring your blood form with you on the day of your appointment.
Non NHS Services
Certain services provided by your doctor, eg. private certificates, employment medicals, insurance claims, holiday cancellation, fitness certificates, passport signing, private housing letters etc are not covered by the NHS, and the receptionist will advise you when a fee is payable. We ask that patients complete all the appropriate details before handing the form in to reception and allow seven working days before collection. The fee-scale and details are displayed on a poster in the waiting room and at Reception.