What The Practice Will Do For You
- Treat you with courtesy and respect at all times
- Give the most appropriate care by suitably qualified staff and when deemed advisable, refer you to an appropriate consultant for further opinion, if you and your GP agree it is needed.
- Discuss with you the care and treatment we provide.
- Give you an emergency appointment any morning for an acute problem.
- If attendance at surgery is impossible through illness of infirmity we will attend for a home visit.
- Give access to your medical records subject to the limitations of the law.
- Give you a full and prompt reply to any complaints you make about our services.
- We ask you to treat all doctors and staff, fellow patients, carers and visitors with courtesy and respect at all times.
- We would also ask that you try to follow the medical advice offered and take any medication as advised.
Do not request home visit unless you are medically unable to attend the surgery.
- Assist the receptionist to help you. Do not make non-urgent matters seem like an emergency.
- Keep surgery appointments promptly. If you cannot attend please advise cancellation as early as possible so that we can offer your appointment to another patient.
- Let us know when you change your personal details.
- We would ask you to be patient if the doctor or nurse is running late. This is often due to unforeseeable emergencies or because a particular consultation may have taken longer than expected.
We are committed to a policy of equality in the provision of our services and our aim is to ensure that no patient, or any other person wishing to access and make use of our services, receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race (includes colour, age, nationality, ethnic and national origins), sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or of other conditions not justified in laws.
Freedom of Informtion
Information required for disclosure under information of Freedom Act is available on written request from the Practice Manager.
There may be a charge for information, but the level of charge will vary depending on the nature of the request and the type or volume of information requested. If a charge is to be made, we will advise you on receipt of your request.